I learned ten times more about remarketing myself from you than I did from the outplacement service my company hired – at a fraction of the cost.
Reinventing, rebranding, remarketing – it goes by many names, but what it boils down to is finding a new purpose in life.
- It’s inevitable in a way. The world around us changes at an ever-increasing rate, and the ripple effects both create and eliminate the need for certain careers.
- Over the course of our lives, most of us experience major life-altering events – marriage, childbirth, divorce, the death of a loved one – that trigger the need for a fresh start.
- Our careers take a turn for the worse from time to time.
- We might not understand our true purpose in life – we think about ourselves based on what we can do, rather than who we are.
That last item is the foundation of our ‘How To Reinvent Yourself’ philosophy. We’ve helped people just like you reinvent themselves by following a simple, three-step process.
Before you can reinvent yourself, you have to know who you currently are. – Psychology Today
The purpose of the Discovery phase is to answer the question, “Who am I, and what makes me unique?” We use a set of powerful psychometric profiles to explore how you think, how you behave, and what motivates you. Our discussions enable us to determine a clear picture of where you are now, and what types of careers you align with the best.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. – Carl Jung
When you craft a personal vision, you’re helping create the roadmap for your future: ‘This is where I want to be.’ Visioning helps us determine how you bring your strengths into play, and how your blind spots might get in the way. Visioning also helps us customize your development plan.
To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem. ― Maurice Young
In the development phase we explore the additional skills you’ll need for your reinvention – emotional intelligence, communications skills, or whatever else is needed. Then we re-engage periodically to make sure you’re headed on the right course, and see if we need to make any adjustments.
A Reinvention Engagement generally takes 12-16 hours over 3-4 sessions, and can be done either in person or in a webinar format. We offer two options:
- One on One – we work with you directly based on your availability. We craft the engagement to your specific needs. A one on one engagement offers the most flexibility, and the most personal attention.
- Small Group – we work with you in a group of 2-3 others. A small group engagement is more structured and economical, and allows you to gain the perspective of others, which maximizes learning and development.
To arrange a Strategy Session to discuss your specific needs, please fill out the form below and we’ll contact you directly.