Formulating a clear and compelling strategy is one of the most important tasks that leaders of an organization can accomplish. It is not something that would be nice to do when they have more time; it is essential to their survival.
We help you develop your business strategy using four learning and developmental modules.
Assessing Your Organization For High Performance – In this module you will learn a model that reduces the vast complexity of your organization to the seven key elements that account for its success. These seven elements enable you to diagnose the current functioning of your organization and to know where and how to make improvements. During this module you will:
- Learn a model for understanding your organization.
- Do a comprehensive assessment of the current performance of your organization.
- Benchmark your organization in relation to others within your community/ industry.
- Develop a shared understanding of your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
- Target and prioritize the top opportunities for change.
- Develop detailed improvement plans.
Developing a High Performance Strategy – Most organizations face stiff challenges in today’s marketplace. Changing demographics, new technologies, aggressive competition and sophisticated consumers demand that organizations either change the way they do business or face extinction. Strategy is defined as the way an organization meets the challenges and opportunities presented by its environment. It consists of a set of conscious choices about how it will deliver value to its customers and distinguish itself from its competitors. During this module you will:
“If the answers to ‘future’ questions are not significantly different than the ‘today’ answers, there is little chance that a company will remain a market leader.”
– Gary Hameland and C.K. Prahalad
- Understand the challenges and opportunities present in your external environment.
- Identify assumptions about the future.
- Clarify a reason for being that motivates and inspires.
- Identify the principles by which people will conduct themselves.
- Define your future customers and how you will deliver value to them.
- Identify core organizational competencies needed to succeed in the long run.
- Create a long-term business focus that anchors and distinguishes you from your competitors.
- Set short-term performance goals.
- Establish performance initiatives and a master plan to manage your organization’s long-term development
Principles of High Performance – It is becoming more and more difficult for organizations to survive in today’s world: 40% of all new businesses fail by the end of the first year; only 12% survive five years; and 2 to 3% survive 10 years. Unfortunately, most of the responses to the challenges companies face today are ineffective. They attack symptoms while leaving intact the root causes of organizational ineffectiveness. In this module you will learn principles and methodologies that will enable you to achieve outstanding and sustainable results within your organization. Some of the principles we’ll explore:
- The strategy and direction of the organization are clear and guide day-to-day actions and decision-making.
- Members of the organization understand the business and are committed to getting results.
- People govern themselves by shared values and guiding principles rather than rigid policies.
- People are organized, when possible, into self-managing teams.
- Processes are streamlined and systems aligned to support the strategy and philosophy of the business.
- The role of management changes from controlling workers to creating an environment in which people can be most effective.
Customer Service – Leaders in today’s rapidly changing business world have determined that there is more to success than catchy advertising campaigns. Whether it’s a business, a professional practice, a health care facility, or a government agency, success comes to organizations that are dedicated to looking after their customers. Quality alone isn’t enough. High-performance organizations have realized that their proactive approach to employee skills development helps them leverage customer service as a strategic advantage. In this module you will:
- Define a version of customer service
- Discover customer expectations
- Recognize the customer experience
- Enhance customer service skills
- Understand customer service coaching
- Develop customer service coaching techniques
- Coach customer service personnel
- Enhance customer service coaching skills
Contact us now for a quote: