Leaders in today’s rapidly changing business world have determined that there is more to success than catchy advertising campaigns. Whether it’s a business, a professional practice, a health care facility, or a government agency, success comes to organizations that are dedicated to looking after their customers. Quality alone isn’t enough.
High-performance organizations have realized that their proactive approach to employee skills development helps them leverage customer service as a strategic advantage.
Genius Customer Service Bootcamp
The Genius Customer Service Bootcamp is a two-day engagement, based upon the Advance Insight Profile and Customer Service Attributes. You’ll go through a complete discovery process that will give you in-depth insights into your unique strengths, and move into the development process where you’ll hone your customer service skills.
In this course you will:
- Reflect on your own customer service attributes to identify development areas where you can enhance your effectiveness
- Explore a range of customer service principles and practices that can assist you to harness your own, and your team’s, potential
- Formulate an action plan with clearly defined steps that will allow you to translate what you’ve learned into daily activities
The elements of the Advanced Insights Profile are:
- The Attribute Index: a revolutionary way to measure people’s organizational skills and competencies, to increase individual, as well as team efficiency and effectiveness. This instrument was developed by Dr. Robert Hartman to identify the way in you think and make decisions, by taking a measurement of your abilities at a core level, and then showing you a clearly defined development path specific to you, mirroring your skills needed for the role you currently fulfill.
- The Customer Service Attributes provide a deeper window into your abilities by analyzing your core attributes that reinforce excellent customer service: Communicating with Customers, Personal Work Attitude, Problem Solving Capacity, Relating with Others, and Work Ethic.
- Innermetrix Values Index based upon the work of Dr. Eduard Spranger to measure what really motivates an individual, what your values are, beliefs and personal interests. This is used in aligning company culture, recruitment and retention within organizations to the individual. It is fundamental in managing people to achieve superior performance in their job.
- Innermetrix DISC Index™: developed from Dr. William Marston. This is used to measure your observable behavior in both natural and adapted styles. We measure this to reveal “How” you will carry out any given task, engage with people and solve problems. By knowing this, you will be able to create the environmental factors to reduce stress and create sustainable high performance.
Contact us now for a quote: