What Does Your Leadership Look Like?
A great deal of intelligent and credible research, and no doubt your own personal experience, highlights the fact that employee performance is often directly related to the leadership behavior demonstrated by their manager.
So as a leader, what you do to set the example to your staff and what you promote through your behavior gets witnessed by your colleagues, peers and clients and therefore, is of the utmost importance.
We use our Leadership Tools to help you identify and define the right kind of leadership that suits The Leader, The Team and The Role.
Natural Or Mechanical?
What Is The Difference Between Leadership And Management?
This is quite a question, and even although they are inherently linked, if you don’t know the answer, if it’s not clearly defined and in total alignment to the role, then you have a problem which effects productivity, morale and profitability.
We customize our tools to fit the role you want to demonstrate leadership in, or carry out management on. By doing so, we make the individual’s abilities match the requirements of the role.
How Does Your Leadership Behave?
Does The Success Of Your Leadership Stem From Being A Mirror Image Of What You Do And How You Demonstrate It? Or Are You Just Lucky To Have People That Are More Talented Than You?
Sounds like tough questions, but it’s true. Being a great leader is rewarded when your team or employees emulate your desired behavior.
If you create the right environment while demonstrating the right habits, there’s a very good chance that your success will be measured in more than just a salary!
We use our Leadership Attributes Index to identify what leadership means to the individual and then identify with you a way to develop a leadership style that properly fits the role.
Let’s Develop Your Leadership
Illuminate your leadership for all to see!
There are seven key attributes that leaders possess over and above the normal set of skills. What we do is identify the levels of competence you have in these areas and help you develop the understanding of each category to the fullest.
By doing so, you obtain reinforcement in the areas you already excel at, and in others, you develop to the level that the role or your needs require. It’s a process of exposure, learning and application.
Leadership Development Programs
Genius Leadership Bootcamp
Genius Leadership Bootcamp is a two-day engagement, based upon the Advance Insight Profile (we call this the discovery process). The Genius Leadership program will give you tools for your career & life.
In this course you will:
- Reflect on your own leadership strengths to identify opportunities for you to apply new practices that can enhance your effectiveness
- Explore a range of leadership principles and practices that can assist you to harness your own, and your team’s, potential
- Formulate an action plan with clearly defined steps that will allow you to translate what you’ve learned into daily activities
The elements of the Advanced Insights Profile are:
- The Attribute Index: a revolutionary way to measure people’s organizational skills and competencies, to increase individual, as well as team efficiency and effectiveness. This instrument was developed by Dr. Robert Hartman to identify the way in you think and make decisions, by taking a measurement of your abilities at a core level, and then showing you a clearly defined development path specific to you, mirroring your skills needed for the role you currently fulfill.
- The Leadership Attributes provide a deeper window into your abilities by analyzing your core attributes that reinforce excellent leadership: Envisioning an Outcome, Understanding your Supporters, Communicating a Vision, Serving Others, Inspiring Others, Guiding Others, and Developing Yourself.
- Innermetrix Values Index based upon the work of Dr. Eduard Spranger to measure what really motivates an individual, what your values are, beliefs and personal interests. This is used in aligning company culture, recruitment and retention within organizations to the individual. It is fundamental in managing people to achieve superior performance in their job.
- Innermetrix DISC Index™: developed from Dr. William Marston. This is used to measure your observable behavior in both natural and adapted styles. We measure this to reveal “How” you will carry out any given task, engage with people and solve problems. By knowing this, you will be able to create the environmental factors to reduce stress and create sustainable high performance.
High Performance Leadership Program
The High Performance Leadership Program is an extended engagement, delivered over multiple weeks in 3-hour modules. With a recovering economy, stiffer regulation and heightened competition, your organization needs exceptional leaders to drive performance and maintain a competitive advantage. The High Performance Leadership Program can help you develop the talent it takes to succeed−from the front line to the executive suite.
Your organization needs innovative, collaborative, courageous leaders. Our High Performance Leadership Program will help you identify and build critical skills in your team as well as develop new attributes.
High Performance Leadership is the vehicle to accelerate the leadership within your organization.
“Leadership is the pivotal force behind successful organizations. To create vital and viable organizations, leadership is necessary to develop a new vision of what they can be, and then mobilize the organization to change towards that vision.”
– Warren Bennis & Burt Nanus
As organizations prepare to compete in today’s ever changing and challenging environment, they understand that leadership is the most important theme in business training. Take a moment to think about the word “leadership.” What does it mean to you?
For us as a company, it is a rich and significant word. It stirs up a sense of idealism, excitement, hope, and courage a word that inspires us to be our best. We normally associate leadership with the most influential people in history. However, it also conjures up memories of family members, teachers, coaches, and mentors who influenced us to reach our full potential.
Leadership is exciting. Perhaps the most exciting element of leadership is the fact that everyone possesses the ability to lead. In this program, participants will learn that it is not necessary to change the world or become a household name in order to be a great leader. Being a great leader simply means having a positive influence on those around you. It allows you to create an organization founded on ideals by which others are encouraged to rise above mediocrity and perform at their best. Our objective in this program is for every participant to understand the foundational principles of leadership and practice them. It does not matter if you lead a staff of two or a nation of millions; the principles are still the same and can be learned.
This program represents years of study that we have transformed into a basic set of skills and practices. We will present the latest principles of leadership to you. You must decide to what extent you want to grow and develop your abilities. If you have the desire, this program will present you with the tools to become a successful leader.
Leadership is a rich and meaningful word. It stirs up a sense of idealism, excitement, hope and courage. It is a word that inspires us to be our best, a word that we associate with those who have made the greatest difference in our lives. In short, leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges our organizations may face.
“High Performance Leadership: From Control to Empowerment” will teach you how to be an outstanding leader within your organization. The principles and practices you learn in this program are based upon observation and research from the foremost authorities in the field of leadership. From the program you will:
- Understand the five practices of the world’s greatest leaders.
- Create a clear and compelling vision of the future.
- Find an appropriate balance between the five major leadership roles (technician, manager, trailblazer, architect and coach).
- Become a leader who empowers others and brings out their best.
- Learn how to organize and manage your priorities so that big things control little things.
- Recognize leadership qualities in yourself.
“High Performance Leadership” consists of eight modules (each two to three hours in length) that are scheduled and delivered at least one week apart. The modules include numerous individual and group exercises that make the training come alive and ensure that participants translate the principles into a personal plan of action. This program can be taught to a large group or even a single leader with the trainer acting as a personal coach. The number of participants, structure and format can all be tailored to fit the needs of your organization.
Contact us now for a quote: