Have Fun While Learning to Work Together
We all depend on each other. Everything we accomplish within an organization is through the efforts of people working together.
Discover the Benefits of Collaboration
The premise of this program is that organizations are healthier and more productive when their relationships are strong and people understand how to work together. In a highly interactive environment, team members have fun while learning principles, making decisions and maintaining a positive social environment.
“In spite of lour technological advances, our competitive advantage lies in our ability to work effectively together.”
-Roger K, Allen, Ph.D.
Genius Managers know the importance of…
- Valuing perspectives different from their own.
- Knowing how to listen and understand other point of views.
- Understanding the importance of two-way communication.
- Being committed to giving and receiving constructive feedback with other team members.
- Handling conflicts directly and in a win-win way.
- Looking below the surface to diagnose and improve how the team is really operating.
- Conducting excellent discussions and making effective decisions.
- Understanding several skills for solving technical problems together.
Genius Management Bootcamp
Genius Management Bootcamp is a two-day engagement, based upon the Advance Insight Profile. In this course you will:
- Reflect on your management attributes to identify opportunities for you to apply new practices that can enhance your effectiveness
- Explore a range of management principles and practices that can assist you to harness your own, and your team’s, potential
- Formulate an action plan with clearly defined steps that will allow you to translate what you’ve learned into daily activities
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- The process that transforms business strategy into business results
- The means by which managers balance management functions
- How to measure and manage performance using a ‘balanced scorecard’ approach
- Understanding what motivates employees
- Team performance excellence
- Managing change
- Business process re-engineering
The elements of the Advanced Insights Profile are:
- The Attribute Index: a revolutionary way to measure people’s organizational skills and competencies, to increase individual, as well as team efficiency and effectiveness. This instrument was developed by Dr. Robert Hartman to identify the way in you think and make decisions, by taking a measurement of your abilities at a core level, and then showing you a clearly defined development path specific to you, mirroring your skills needed for the role you currently fulfill.
- The Management Attributes provide a deeper window into your abilities by analyzing your core attributes that reinforce excellence in management: Human Resource Management, Performance Managing, Personal Motivators, Planning and Organizing, Production Management, and Self Management.
- Innermetrix Values Index based upon the work of Dr. Eduard Spranger to measure what really motivates an individual, what your values are, beliefs and personal interests. This is used in aligning company culture, recruitment and retention within organizations to the individual. It is fundamental in managing people to achieve superior performance in their job.
- Innermetrix DISC Index™: developed from Dr. William Marston. This is used to measure your observable behavior in both natural and adapted styles. We measure this to reveal “How” you will carry out any given task, engage with people and solve problems. By knowing this, you will be able to create the environmental factors to reduce stress and create sustainable high performance.
Contact us now for a quote: