You have probably heard the comment: “This product sells itself!” While there are definitely fantastic products of every kind out there, we believe that in reality Products Don’t Sell, People Do! A quality product and product training are essential to your success but only in part. Strategic and tactical sales techniques are the vital tools that give you the edge in your market. This program is specifically geared to teach these techniques in a highly interactive and experiential environment – a methodology proven to work.
Salesperson or Sales Leader?
Ever wonder why the top sales executive who out performed every target ever set, failed miserably the minute they were promoted or moved to a new environment?
It’s all down to what you do with the knowledge and skills that you have when placed in a particular environment.
We use our Sales tools to identify your competencies and preferred environment in which you perform best. From there, we show you how to maximize what you’re great at and make you aware of what you’re not so good at, i.e. the minimizers that can inhibit your success.
Do You Communicate Your Value?
The best marketing requires two important things: first a solid understanding of what the customer wants and second, the ability to craft a message that resonates with them in a very clear and specific manner.
Doing this also requires two things: first, an accurate way of assessing your customers values, motivations, desires and needs. Second, leadership that makes good quality decisions to perform the marketing role effectively.
We can help organizations in both areas by using tools to actually measure how a customer-base thinks and makes decisions, and then assess and develop the level of talent in those leading campaign.
Sales Training Programs
Genius Sales Bootcamp
Genius Sales Bootcamp is a two-day engagement, based upon the Advance Insight Profile. It’s been developed by condensing the experience of thousands of organizations around the world, and focuses on team-building, effective communication and effective interpersonal collaboration. In this course you will:
- Reflect on your own selling strengths to identify opportunities to apply new practices that can enhance your effectiveness
- Explore a range of behavioral principles and practices that can assist you to harness your own, and your team’s, potential
- Formulate an action plan with clearly defined steps that will allow you to translate what you’ve learned into daily activities
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- Understanding seven key sales leadership characteristics
- Understanding the top 20 selling mistakes
- Learning a proven, 7-step sales process
- Understanding the guiding principles of effective sales leadership
- The value of niche positioning
- How to sell to people with different behavioral and motivational styles
The elements of the Advanced Insights Profile are:
- The Attribute Index: a revolutionary way to measure people’s organizational skills and competencies, to increase individual, as well as team efficiency and effectiveness. This instrument was developed by Dr. Robert Hartman to identify the way in you think and make decisions, by taking a measurement of your abilities at a core level, and then showing you a clearly defined development path specific to you, mirroring your skills needed for the role you currently fulfill.
- The Sales Attributes and Sales Management Attributes provide a deeper window into your abilities by analyzing your core attributes that reinforce excellence in sales and sales leadership : Prospecting, Greeting, Qualifying, Demonstrating, Influencing, and Closing (for sales) and Developing Talent, Finding Talent, Goal Achievement, Guilding Vision, Leading Talent, Rough Water Navigation, and Strategic Planning (f0r sales leadership).
- Innermetrix Values Index based upon the work of Dr. Eduard Spranger to measure what really motivates an individual, what your values are, beliefs and personal interests. This is used in aligning company culture, recruitment and retention within organizations to the individual. It is fundamental in managing people to achieve superior performance in their job.
- Innermetrix DISC Index™: developed from Dr. William Marston. This is used to measure your observable behavior in both natural and adapted styles. We measure this to reveal “How” you will carry out any given task, engage with people and solve problems. By knowing this, you will be able to create the environmental factors to reduce stress and create sustainable high performance.
Advanced Sales Training
Advanced Sales Training is a extended engagement delivered one morning each week. Our primary objective is to equip you with real and practical skills to make your career more productive and more rewarding. Our programs become your programs. We provide sales expertise; you enrich the program with your specific product and market expertise.
- Understand the characteristics of top sales people.
- Know the difference between a peddler and a partner.
- Learn to ask questions that lead you to YES!
- Write proposals that lead to closed sales.
- Set specific, achievable, track-able, sales goals that impact both personal and professional success.
- Relate long-term goals and objectives to short-term business planning.
- Build strong partnerships with clients to create loyal customers rather than just close sales.
- Profile client needs and match benefits specifically to meet those needs.
- Develop effective presentations that address client concerns rather than conduct “product dumps.”
- Handle objections with ease and use them as opportunities to close the sale.
- Service and maintain client relationships to generate repeat business and referrals.
There are four primary modules to this training:
1. Empowering Performance: A Sales Manager’s Guide to Success is a training program intended for anyone in a sales management position, whether you are new to sales management position or you are looking to fine-tune current management skills. This program teaches sales managers how to create and drive a sales force to achieve remarkable results. Through interaction and skill practice, participants will learn how to hire, retain, motivate, develop, and lead a team to achieve the results needed.
- Gain a clear understanding of the primary responsibilities to increase sales performance
- Learn how to find, recruit, and hire top sales people
- Identify the most effective ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Analyze the best ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Determine ways to motivate a sales force to produce remarkable results
- Set up systems for measuring performance, setting goals, and tracking progress
2. Mastering the Sales Process – You have probably heard the comment: “This product sells itself!” While there are definitely fantastic products of every kind out there, we believe that in reality Products Don’t Sell, People Do! A quality product and product training are essential to your success but only in part. Strategic and tactical sales techniques are the vital tools that give you the edge in your market. This program is specifically geared to teach these techniques in a highly interactive and experiential environment – a methodology proven to work.
- Value Profiling
- Developing Benefits
- Presenting Solutions
- Handling Objections
- Putting It All Together
3. The Powers of Persuasion – This module presents the elements of each power, shows how to activate each and how to apply individual powers and their combinations.We provide a process for determining which powers will be most easily activated in each persuasion encounter.
- The Power of Friendship – Trust, friendship and common bonds are a key power.
- The Power of Authority – By effectively showing credibility, knowledge, and authority, you reduce the risk inherent in most decisions.
- The Power of Consistency – We are slaves to consistency. When we learn what others are consistent with, we can frame our request accordingly.
- The Power of Reciprocity – This is the well documented, universal psychological requirement for quid pro quo.
- The Power of Contrast – In the real world of the brain, objective values simply don’t matter-perceptions rule.
- The Power of The Reason Why – Scientific studies create and validate the Power of The Reason Why. Ask without a reason, get turned down.
Provide a reason for acting, and you persuade compliance.
- The Power of Hope – Hope is the strongest motivator of all human activity.
4. Core Skills – People don’t work harder and smarter because the company will benefit. People take steps in new and challenging directions because they themselves will benefit. We address this reality by creating a bridge between personal and professional goal achievement. In order for this to happen, the program must address the participant’s question, “What’s in it for me?” We take great care to answer that question for all salespeople. When salespeople motivate themselves, everyone benefits. Our unique approach to integrated skills training is the result of years of research. This research isolated certain critical “core skills” as a basis of all achievement. Program graduates learn how to:
- Set complete and measurable goals.
- Develop strategic plans for both sales and personal goals.
- Leverage time in accordance with those goals.
- Communicate to persuade.
- Use leadership skills and team effort to bring goals to fruition.
- Achieve higher quality, optimum performance, and consistent results.
Contact us now for a quote: